Your company’s logo is synonymous with its identity. It’s your calling card and manifestation. Think about McDonald’s, and the golden arches come to mind. When you think of Nike, you visualize Nike’s swoosh. Part of building your brand recognition is having your logo appear on marketing materials, and presentation, trade show, and sales binders.
What better way for your customers to recognize you, and remember you, than to see your logo displayed on their shelf?
Captivate the market is by providing a free promotional item that is not only visually pleasing, but functional. If you want to take your marketing efforts up a notch, a good promo item to distribute is a custom 3-ring binder.
A variety of colors and screen printing is available on the front, spine, back panel and even the inside covers of your custom printed 3-ring binders.
Let’s explore design options.
Custom Binder Choices and Colors
Most logos can be accomplished with one or just a few spot colors. More sophisticated designs require a four color process (full color). There are three binders you can choose for full color printing:
1. For custom printed vinyl binder orders of 1000 or more pieces, the logo is printed in ink directly on the vinyl.
2. A small business requiring an order of less than a 1000 pieces will want to choose the less costly entrapment binders.
3. Poly binders are also a good economic choice. The four color process design will be printed direct to the poly cover.
Custom Binder Design Tips
Let creativity guide you-custom ring binders can be designed any way that you choose. Here are tips you can use when creating binders for promotional purposes:
- Choose colors that reflect your brand. Use corporate colors on the overall design. A ring binder distributed as a promotional item has one purpose for the company: to increase brand awareness.
- Place your company logo or tag line where users can easily see them.
- Use high-quality, durable materials for the cover and sheets. If the binder breaks or wears quickly, it’s useless to the customer and may reflect poorly on your company’s quality assurance.
It is very important to offer your potential market promotional materials that are useful, functional, and durable.
Custom Binder Sizes
Custom printed binders are available in capacities ranging from 1/2″ to 4″, with most capacities offered in round ring, d-ring and locking ring.
In addition to determining capacity, it’s important to know what sheet size your binder will need to hold. The most common sheet size is 11″ x 8.5″ plus ½” tab allowance. Most companies also offer 8.5″ x 5.5″ plus ½” tab allowance and 9.5″ x 6″ plus ½” tab allowance, and some can custom make a die to fit your sheet size and capacity.