Flyers are a great way of communicating your business goals; whether it is an occasional sale or a product promotion. It can also be used for promoting activities like an upcoming play in the town or possibly a seasonal exhibition. It is also necessary to make sure that these flyers are appealing and vibrant enough to stand out. You need to follow certain simple guidelines to make sure that this will happen.
1. Strikingly Vibrant Graphics: It is important to ensure that your graphics are of good quality and vibrant color schemes as per the theme of your communication. Bright, simple and neat graphics can attract attention easily. You may save on the quality of paper, your paper may not be of high quality but what matters is the visual representation. As goes the rule of thumb, if it is good to see, it is worth a read.
2. Catchy Titles and Headlines: Imagine, you are passing by a newspaper stall, which newspaper would you pick up; the one which has an interesting title in bold letters or the one with random black and white cluttered text in small fonts. In the same way, if your flyer has a catchy and interesting headline which can engage the reader and make him ask for more; be assured, your job is half done!
3. Talk via Testimonials: Highlighting customer reviews about your previous event or sale and supplementing it with a quote by a known public figure will attract readers. If you are promoting a play, mentioning a review done by a play critic through its rating will communicate its worthiness to the audience.
4. Add the Advantages: Let the readers know why it is important to watch that play or how coming for the sale is beneficial for your reader. Do not miss out on important information. Be precise, clean and clear.
5. Organize and Proofread: Before you opt for flyer printing, organize your content and make sure the layout is a neat blend of content and graphics. Too much of content or too many graphics without relevant information may put off the reader from reading ahead. Do not clutter it up with typos. Check that the date, timing, location and other important details are right else people may gather at the wrong time or planning and may ask for wrong things!
6. Be Flyer Friendly: Announce special discounts for the people who come to the event along with a copy of the flyer and spread the word among other people.